Our focus is Analytics Consulting & Strategic staffing services across North America. We are looking for energetic and talented individuals from Architects, Developers, Program managers, Recruiters, Sales Managers and Account Executives who can join us and grow together. Interested to learn more about our opportunities?
Role Id: LG102
Title: Business Intelligence Developer ( full-time)
Location: Saint Louis, MO/Charlotte, NC
Date Posted: 04/02/2022
- Need 5+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and implementation of MicroStrategy reports/Documents/Dossiers.
- Strong experience in optimizing the dashboards. Proficient in using RDBMS Such as Teradata & Experience in ER Modeling, Dimensional Modeling, SQL
- Must be comfortable working with large volumes of data Ability to work individually and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good leadership qualities with experience in training teams/developers, advising technical groups on coding best practices and problem solving skills.
- Strong Tableau Development, Admin experience and exposure to Data Integration technologies such as Talend, Alteryx.
- Willing to learn and explore Datamining, Predictive Analytics, Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Oracle cloud Infrastructure.
Role Id: LG101
Title: Sr. SharePoint Engineer (full-time)
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Date posted: 02/02/2022
- Responsible for designing, creating, testing, and maintaining web sites/Landing pages, subsites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications.
- Deep understanding of SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2020. Provide SharePoint development, including analyzing specifications, designing logic, writing code, customizing products, and testing.
- Developing pages, sites, site collections, custom web parts, forms, and workflows. Researching, analyzing, and recommending solutions to meet current and future business needs. Creating and Maintaining Security model and documentation. Frequent site health check and Archiving sites. Using migration tools to migrate site or portions of site
- Develop best business practices and guidance around the Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace suite of cloud applications including project plans, configuration versus customization guidance, and documentation practices.